Color is one of the most sensitive information elements in human cognitive senses, so color matching in home decoration is also incredibly important.So how should we do a good job of color matching when decorating?
Color is the most basic, and one of the most important laws of interior design. Because when your guests enter your home, your home's decoration and aesthetics are basically identified in a few seconds. And the color scheme of the home is the key.
It is often said that there are no ugly colors in the world, only inappropriate color matching. So, how exactly should the modern style home color match?
Light Yellow Theme:Bright Yellow Multi-Function Sofa with Soft Padded and Cushions, Light Yellow Stripe Curtain And Special model End Sofa Table With Lamps,Metal Legs to Support Firmly
A.Basic color matching principles
Before we learn home color matching, the first thing we need to understand and master thinking is - overall thinking, learn to deal with the relationship between colors. In the decoration and design of the room, it is necessary to have a more overall color scheme, to determine the general tone of the decoration. So when specifying a color scheme, the following principles can be followed so that the space does not deviate from a comfortable harmony.
- The same relatively closed space with no more than three colors. But white, gray, black, silver and gold are not included.
- Gold and silver can be matched with any color, but it is best not to use them in the same space at the same time.
- The kitchen is relatively high temperature, so you should use more cool tones and light tones to reduce the heat of the kitchen high. At the same time, the color of the kitchen floor is better than the wall dark.
- Different materials but the same color scheme of the material with poor results.
- If you want a bright and modern home style, you should try to use plain tones rather than printed elements.
The color of the ceiling must be lighter than the floor, or the same color as the walls. However, if the walls are in a dark color, the ceiling needs to be in a lighter color.
Different closed spaces can use different color schemes, but it is better to use the same color scheme for a coherent space, such as a connected living room and dining room
B .the classic modern furniture color matching
After understanding the overall collocation principles, you can look at the following classic collocation methods.
- 1. light color + wood color(natural and elegant, adding warmth of meaning)
White and wood-based modern minimalist style of decoration, wood is generally used in furniture and flooring, sometimes used on the walls also have a special experience.
Gray L-Shape Multi Function Sofa With Soft Padded and Cushions,Two Layers Wood Sofa Table;Dining Table Sets:4Pieces of Stools,Soft Gray Cloth Backrest and 1 Square Wooden Tables With big drawer, Long TV Stand With 3 Drawers, and Wall Shelves With Decorations
- gray + blue(so that the entire home environment more quiet)
Light gray and blue so a combination of light tones in visual harmony. Light gray walls, with the ability to make people calm, rational blue, is really the perfect minimalist style.
Gray L-Shape Multi SofaBed with Soft Cushions and Matt,living Room Rugs and Gray Living Cabinet with Different storage to save Space,White Top Round coffee Tables,and The Same Theme:White Lights
- black and white gray- dark colors make the color effect of the space more subdued
White + black is also one of the classic color scheme of the minimalist style, the right dark color can make the color effect of the space more stable, but it should be noted that this does not mean to large areas of black.
- Gray + yellow- so that the overall color is rich in layers and continuity
Choose light gray tone as the main color, and then use different shades of yellow as a bright color on a wall or furniture, fabrics, such as sofas, curtains and decorative switches and sockets, etc., so that the overall color is rich in highlights.
Bright Yellow Multi-person sofa,Dining Table Sets of 4 Seater, 4Piece of Bar Stools With Soft Mat,Metal legs Dining Chairs
- Gray + brown- to create a soft color atmosphere
Often use lower purity, and easy to match other color harmonious colors, such as gray, light blue, light green or coffee, etc. Through this series of color shades, can create a soft color atmosphere, so that the space to get rid of the noise and trivial sense of complexity, to obtain a relaxed, contemplative, quiet and fresh interior atmosphere.
TV Stand Wood,Geometric Pattern Cabinet With Storage To Save Living Room Space,Kitchen Island Counter Red Stools,Gray Multi Person Couch and Wood Top Side Table