Color is one of the most sensitive information elements in human cognitive senses, so color matching in home decoration is also incredibly important. So how should we do a good job of color matching when decorating?
Color is the most basic, and one of the most important laws of interior design. For when your guests enter your home, your home's decoration and aesthetics are basically identified in a few seconds. And the color scheme of the home is the key.
It is often said that there are no ugly colors in the world, only inappropriate color matching. Then how exactly should the modern style home color match?
Beige Long Sofa Bed,Single Massage Sofa,Colorful Sofa Pillow and One wooden Table Round
- Basic color matching principles
Before we learn home color matching, the first thing we need to understand and master is overall thinking and learn to deal with the relationship between colors. In the decoration and design of the room, it is necessary to have a more overall color scheme to determine the general tone of the decoration. So when specifying a color scheme, the following principles can be followed so that the space does not deviate from a comfortable harmony.
- Arelatively confined space with no more than three colors. However, white, gray, black, silver and gold are not included.
- Gold and silver can be matched with any color, but it is best not to use them in the same space at the same time.
- The temperature of the kitchen is higher than other rooms, so you should use more cool tones and light tones to reduce the heat of the kitchen. At the same time, the color of the kitchen floor is better than the wall dark.
- You need to pay attention to the choice of materials when matching colors.
- If you want a bright and modern home style, you should try to use plain tones rather than printed elements.
- The color of the ceiling must be lighter than the floor, or the same color as the walls. However, if the walls are in a dark color, the ceiling needs to be in a lighter color.
Different closed spaces can use different color schemes, but it is better to use the same color scheme for a coherent space, such as a connected living room and dining room
B .the classic modern furniture color matching
After understanding the overall collocation principles, you can look at the following classic collocation methods.
- 1. light color + wood color(natural and elegant, adding warmth of meaning)
White and wood-based modern minimalist style of decoration, wood is generally used in furniture and flooring, sometimes used on the walls also have a special experience.
2 Pieces White Kitchen Island Bar Stool Backrest,and End Console Table for the Bed,Brown wooden Dining Table
- gray + blue(so that the entire home environment more quiet)
Light gray and blue so a combination of light tones in visual harmony. Light gray walls, with the ability to make people calm, rational blue, is really the perfect minimalist style.
Gray Curtain, Multi-seat L-shaped Sofa In Blue-Green, Blue-Greenish Carpet and gray TV cabinet
- black and white gray- dark colors make the color effect of the space more subdued
White + black is also one of the classic color scheme of the minimalist style, the right dark color can make the color effect of the space more stable, but it should be noted that this does not mean to large areas of black.
White Couch L-shape Sofa,Black Console Table, White-Black TV Cabinet and Panasonic Linear Chandelier Light
- Gray + yellow- so that the overall color is rich in layers and continuity
Choose light gray tone as the main color, and then use different shades of yellow as a bright color on a wall or furniture, fabrics, such as sofas, curtains and decorative switches and sockets, etc., so that the overall color is rich in highlights.
- Gray + brown- to create a soft color atmosphere
Often use lower purity, and easy to match other color harmonious colors, such as gray, light blue, light green or coffee, etc. Through this series of color shades, can create a soft color atmosphere, so that the space to get rid of the noise and trivial sense of complexity, to obtain a relaxed, contemplative, quiet and fresh interior atmosphere.
Brown Long Sofa Bed,Black 4-Legs Stool,Silver-Brown Curtains and Brown Multi-Functional Wardrobe